Your first visit to Texas Vascular and Vein Center establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During your first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information about your medical history and give you time to get to know your doctor.
To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You'll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in patient care.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community
- Exceed your expectations
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels
- Being available to you when you need us most
We don't have any paperwork to fill out with the exception of a HIPPA form that can be electronically filled when you arrive.
However, here are a few suggestions of things that you will need to optimize your first visit:
- Photo ID
- Insurance card(s)
- Medication list
- Pharmacy location
- Form of payment-(we will notify you before your appointment of co-pay or co-insurance)
- Pictures of problem areas - if not easily accessible
- List of problems- reason for visit
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all necessary information to provide you the best possible care. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing our Patient Education section. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.